piątek, 24 października 2014

Classical Indian II/3 finished !!! :)

W końcu skończyłem całą armię , w sumie figurki były pomalowane już jakiś czas temu, ale dopiero teraz zebrałem się za podstawki.
Armia ma zróżnicowane figurki i dlatego bardzo mi się podoba :).

In the end I finished the hindu army. Figures were painted some time ago, but just now I made the bases.
The army has a diverse figures and that is why I like it :).





Przy pracy nad nią najwięcej problemów miałem z wzorami na słoniach i wozach. Chciałem przynajmniej w części oddać klimat starożytnych Indii. Z pomocą przyszedł internet. Pomogły mi szczególnie dwa rysunki.
Most of the problems I had with patterns on the elephants and chariots. I wanted gave them climate of ancient India. Internet came to my rescue. Especially this two drawings.







Z pierwszego rysunku wziąłem motyw pawia, który został namalowany na jednym z rydwanów.

Z drugiego obrazka,  wziąłem większość wzorków jakie znalazły się na  słoniach. Symbol z czoła , znalazł się na sztandarze armii :).



From the first drawing I took the peacock theme, which was painted on the chariot.

Second image patterns I've painted on the elephants.
Symbol from the forehed I painted on the army banner:).











8 komentarzy:

  1. awesome work of painting and basing! congrats on your master piece!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Stunning job, details are incredible!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. This is excellent work, top-notch.

    I shall definitely be following your progress on this project!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Thanks Guys ! I'm going to start painting another army with elephants ;)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Amazingly beautiful and realistic! Superb!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Rewelacja. Pięknie pomalowani :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń